| Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Operations, North Carolina
101 East Weaver St, G4
Carrboro, NC 27510
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
- X. Liu, M. Niethammer, R. Kwitt, M. McCormick and S. Aylward, “Low-Rank to the Rescue: Atlas-based Analyses in the Presence of Pathologies,” inProceedings of the International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI '14), 2014.
- J. Finet and S. Aylward, "Kitware's software processes and 3D Slicer for open-source medical image visualization" Invited talk at Duke University's Visualization Friday Forum, Sept. 2014 <Video recording> <Slides.pptx>
- D.F. Pace, S.R. Aylward, M. Niethammer, "A Locally Adaptive Regularization Based on Anisotropic Diffusion for Deformable Image Registration of Sliding Organs," Medical Imaging, IEEE Transactions on , vol.32, no.11, pp.2114,2126, Nov. 2013
- Roland Kwitt, Nuno Vasconcelos, Sharif Razzaque, Stephen R. Aylward: Localizing target structures in ultrasound video - A phantom study. Medical Image Analysis 17(7): 712-722 (2013)
- Ryan C. Gessner, Ariel D. Hanson, Steven Feingold, Avery T. Cashion, Ana Corcimaru, Bryant T. Wu, Christopher R. Mullins, Stephen R. Aylward, Lola M. Reid, Paul A. Dayton “Functional ultrasound imaging for assessment of extracellular matrix scaffolds used for liver organoid formation” Biomaterials, 4 September 2013, ISSN 0142-9612